If you have any questions about your privacy on our website, or our use of your personal data, please contact us. Please note that links from our website may take you to external websites which are not covered by this policy. We recommend that you check their privacy policies before submitting any personal information to such sites. We will not be responsible for the content, function or information collection policies of these external websites.
1. What information do we collect about you and how do we collect it?
1.1 We will only require you to provide personal information to us where it is necessary for us to provide you with a service at your request, such as when you contact us, register an account on our website. Certain identifiers will be collected by us automatically, and some identifiers will have to be fed by you directly. We are enumerating the list as the following.
1.1.1. Information collected by us:
We may collect personal information about you whenever you use our services, such as by doing the following, some of the following categories of information are collected directly by us, and some are provided by you directly for the performance of certain functions:
• Accessing our Platforms by means of any web browser or device;
• Enquiring about our products or services;
• Purchasing our subscription packages on the Platforms;
• Registration for our Services on our Platforms;
• Initiating and maintaining correspondence with us.
1.1.2. This information may include the following:
• Identification information such as user name, date of birth, gender, profile picture, qualification;
• Contact information such as email address, mobile number;
• Payment information (this is securely collected and processed by our payment service provider exclusively);
• A device identifier (cookie or IP address or Device ID or Android Advertiser ID / iDFA ID);
• Additional information relevant to your use of our Platformsand Services, such as one time password sent for registration, your marketing preferences,
survey responses and feedback;
We may be liable to collect certain sensitive personal information, in the process of the delivery of our Services. We take extra precautions to ensure that such sensitive personal data is kept secure and confidential, and we will only retain this data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collect it.
1.1.3. Information we collect about you from our Platforms
When you visit our Platforms, we may collect the following information:
• Which pages you access, view and which links you follow;
• Your IP address/ device’s serial number or unique identification number and general location, including country, address and pin code;
• Details of the hardware and software that you are using to access the Platforms such as your computer/device name,your operating system, browser type and version, application version, operator name, screen size, CPU speed, and connection speed;
• Any passwords that you use on our Platforms;
• URL and time stamps;
• Details of your visits to our Platformsand the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data.
1.2. Information we collect about you from other sources.
We may collect information about you from other sources. This may include the following:
• Publicly available information.
• Information you have shared publicly, including on social media.
• We also receive information from you when you interact with our pages, Apps, groups, accounts or posts on social media platforms.
This list is not exhaustive, and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this policy.
1.3. Information we receive about you from other sources
Sometimes you will have given your consent to other websites, services or third parties to provide information to us.
This could include information we receive about you if you use any of the other Platformsthat we operate or the other services that we provide, in which case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this website. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data.
It could also include information from third parties that we work with to provide our products and services, such as payment processors, delivery companies, technical support companies and advertising companies. Whenever we receive information about you from these third parties, we will let you know what information we have received and how and why we intend to use it.
We may also use web beacons to compile statistics about site usage.Web beacons are small pieces of code (also called pixels) that are embedded on the pages of websites or emails. We do not use web beacons to collect personal identifiable information about visitors. We may use these technical methods to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our website/Application or Services to suit the interests of our users, to measure traffic, to improve the quality, functionality and interactivity and to let the advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come. We may also use web beacons in HTML emails that we send subscribers who have opted in to receive email from us, to determine whether our recipients have opened those emails and/or clicked on links in those emails.
2. How and why do we use your personal information?
We take your right to privacy seriously, and so we have attempted to identify and enumerate the specific use cases of the identifiers as below.
2.1. Subscription or Paid Service information
When you chose any subscription or paid service, we or our payment gateway provider will not collect your personal information such as address or billing information, including your credit/debit card number and expiration date etc. without obtaining your explicit consent for the same. Any financial information provided by you will be processed by such third parties who provide the functionalities for such Services to us, for effective processing.
2.2. For user generated content
We offer you the ability to post content that other users can read (comments, reviews). If the law requires us to take down, remove or edit your personal information, we will comply to the extent that such is necessary.
3. How and why do we use your personal information?
3.1. Sharing your information with third parties
We may share your data with selected third parties. For example, we may share your information with:
• Business partners to provide you with services that you request. For example, if you sign up for a promotion that runs on our Services but that is sponsored or co-sponsored by another company, your information may be shared with that sponsor. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these entities.
• Our payment service provider, to process payments on our behalf. We will share your full name, address, phone number, email address and details of your order for this purpose. Our payment provider will collect and process your payment details; we will not store or have access to your full credit or debit card details.
• Contact management systems, to send emails, instant messages, social media messages and SMS messages.
There are certain other exceptional circumstances in which we may disclose your information to third parties. This would be where we believe that the disclosure is:
• Required by the law, or in order to comply with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal or regulatory proceedings.
• Necessary to protect the safety of our employees, our property or the public.
• Necessary for the prevention or detection of crime, including exchanging information with other companies or organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• Proportionate as part of a merger, business or asset sale, in the event that this happens we will share your information with the prospective seller or buyer involved.
4. Single Sign-on Policy
This Single Sign-on Policy describes the information collected by us when youuse, access, or share your personal information when using our services (SSO Login).This Policy shall not apply if you access or use T.V. TODAY NETWORK LIMITED Services outside of the European Union (EU).
5. How long do we keep your personal information?
We will only store your personal information for as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected.Where we provide you with any service, such as where you pay for a subscription on our website, we will retain any information you provide to us at least for as long as we continue to provide that service to you.
We retain your information till such period that is required for the purposes of us meeting your requests on our Platforms, and in compliance with the applicable laws, statutory requirements.
6. How do we protect your personal information?
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy. We try to ensure that all information you provide to us is transferred securely via the website (always check for the padlock symbol in your browser, and “https” in the URL, to ensure that your connection is secure).
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
7. What rights do you have in respect of your personal information?
If you require any further information about your rights as explained below, or if you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us.
You have the right to access your personal data
You have the right to ask us to confirm whether or not we hold any of your personal information. If we do, you have the right to have a copy of your information and to be informed of the following:
• Why we have been using your information.
• What categories of information we were using.
• Who we have shared the information with.
• How long we envisage holding your information.
In order to maintain the security of your information, we will have to verify your identity before we provide you with a copy of the information we hold. The first copy of your information that you request from us will be provided free of charge, if you require further copies, we may charge an administrative fee to cover our costs. Please contact us to request access to your data.
You have the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
If you believe that any of the information, we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date, you have the right to require us to rectify that information. You can update or change your personal information in on our website. Alternatively, please contact us so that we can correct our records.
You have the right to be forgotten.
There may be times where it is no longer necessary for us to hold personal information about you. This could be if:
• The information is no longer needed for the original purpose that we collected it for
• You withdraw your consent for us to use the information (and we have no other legal reason to keep using it)
• You object to us using your information and we have no overriding reason to keep using it
• We have used your information unlawfully
• We are subject to a legal requirement to delete your information
In these situations, you have the right to require us to delete your personal data upon production of an order of a competent court of law or any other authority as may be notified in this regard (although please be aware that we may be required to retain certain information in order to comply with our legal obligations). If you believe one of these situations applies to you, please contact us.
You have the right to have your data transferred to you or a third party in a common format. Also known as data portability, you have the right to require us to transfer your personal information, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, either to you or to another service provider.
If you would like us to do this, please contact is. There is no charge for you exercising this right.
You have the right to withdraw your consent
In most cases, we do not require your consent to use your personal information in the ways set out in this policy. However, where we do rely on your consent (such as where you subscribe to our newsletter), you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can use the “unsubscribe” links in any of the communications that we send you or contact us to withdraw your consent.
8. International Data Transfer
Additionally, when using or disclosing personal information transferred from the European Union, we use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, adopt other means under European Union law for ensuring adequate safeguards.
This version was last updated on 28th January, 2022 and historic versions can be obtained by contacting us.
10. Contact Us
The Admin appointed by Sadguru Global Infotech is Mr. Arvind Vishwakarma who can be contacted at +918400311271
You can also write to: email@example.com
Mobile: +91 8400311271